Coating Application Details
1) Xypex Coating Installation and General Information
Xypex recommended installation procedures and general directions for waterproofing of concrete using Xypex Concentrate and Modified coatings.
2) Waterproofing of CMU & Concrete Block Walls
Xypex recommended procedures for waterproofing CMU and concrete block structures from the positive or negative side.
3) Fast-Track Coating System
Xypex recommended procedures to allow a rapid return to service of Xypex coated water holding structures (3 - 4 days from the start of material applications).
4) Application of Thinset, Stucco, etc. onto Xypex Coatings
Xypex recommended procedures for application of thinset, plaster, stucco, cement parges, etc. onto Xypex Coatings.
5) Waterproofing of Dry Mix Shotcrete/Existing Concrete Pools
Xypex recommended procedures for use of Xypex Coatings to waterproof dry mixed shotcrete (gunite) placed pools, fountains, etc that will receive tile, pool plaster or other additional overlaying finishes.
6) Waterproofing of Stone and Brick Walls
Xypex recommended procedures for waterproofing mortared natural stone and clay brick structures, on the positive or negative side.
New Construction Details
1) Waterproofing Concrete Tie Holes Using Xypex Products
Xypex recommended procedures for waterproofing concrete tie holes in new construction.
2) Waterproofing Details for Shotcrete/Pneumatically Placed Concrete Walls
Xypex recommended details for the waterproofing of joints in shotcrete placed vertical concrete elements.
3) Xypex Waterproofing of Annular Spaces
Xypex recommended procedures for waterproofing the annular spaces between various utility features (conduit, pipe, etc.) and the concrete elements they pass through.
1) Repair of Cracks & Faulty Construction Joints
Xypex recommended procedures for repairing slabs, walls and other flat concrete surfaces that have dry or leaking cracks and cold/construction joints.
2) Repair of Slab Interface Joints
Xypex recommended procedures for repairing wall to slab interface joints and other 90 degree concrete joints; including dry or leaking joints.
3) Repair Instructions
Xypex recommended blends of Concentrate and Patch’n Plug to create a longer pot life workable repair mortar that can replace Xypex Concentrate Dry-Pac for many Xypex repair scenarios and procedures.
4) Repair of Defective Concrete, Rock Pockets or Honeycombs
Xypex recommended procedures and general directions for repairing standard, small to large sized spalls, honeycombs, and other deficiencies.
5) Pipe Through Wall/Slab Repair Procedures
Xypex recommended procedures for repairing water leaks between conduit, pipe and other utility features (including steel, iron, PVC and HDPE piping) and the concrete elements they pass through.
6) Repair of Leaking Tie Holes
Xypex recommended procedures for repairing leaking form-ties based on the typical “Plastic Cone Snap Tie” forming tie system (can be modified for other styles of form-ties).